Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

C3Fit Compression Gear Review - Performanec Compression Sleeves and Arch Support Short Socks

Recently I was contacted by the US affiliate of the Japanese based company, C3Fit compression, to test out and review some of their products.  The basis of the C3Fit brand is to incorporate graduated compression, body conditioning and comfort to the wearers that improves body function and enhances fitness quality.  C3Fit carries a variety of compression gear for men and women including a variety of support socks, tights (long and short), calf sleeves and even a long sleeve top.  The first 2 items that they sent me were their performance calf sleeves and arch support short socks.  I decided to test them out over the weekend, on different days, so that I could really focus on each product individually, to give it the best review that I could.


 For my long run on Saturday I wore the compression sleeves.  Right from the moment I removed the sleeves from the box, I was already liking what I was feeling.  The nylon/polyurethane material was so silky to the touch that I knew would feel right on my calves.  The thin material was perfect for the warmer conditions of Florida and the elasticity of them would  allow for a wider range of ankle and calf sizes.  The sizing of the sleeves were great.  They started just above my ankles and went all the way up to just above the top of my calves.  Coverage of the entire calf area is important as some sleeves don’t cover enough or are too long and can cause issues with the Achilles if it goes down too far or the back of the knee if it goes up too high.  The compression itself was excellent.  I had no issues during my run with muscle vibration since the compression was not so tight to cause discomfort but not loose to where it didn’t help.  I actually kept the sleeves on after my run for a bit of a recovery since the run was long.  I definitely felt the difference after taking them off too.  These sleeves were different from what I have worn before.  Others that I have tested were either too tight where I could just barely get them on or off, too thick to where they caused heat issues or too loose to where they did not help me at all.  These were definitely the best of the bunch.  




For my shorter run of 12 miles on Sunday I wore the arch support short socks.  These socks are different than regular socks in that they promote arch support through their taping effect that reduces burden to the soles of your feet, absorbing impact and enabling movement.  They are made from polyester, nylon, cotton, acryl and polyurethane and are very soft and comfortable to wear.  I must say that as soon as I had these on, I could feel the support on the soles of my feet and arches, almost like I was wearing arch support shoes.  It had this snug feeling that once I put my running shoes on, I had to get out on the road.  My run felt much smoother than it normally does and I had no issues at all with tired feet after I was finished.  The socks even have this cushiony tag in the back so there is no contact to your skin from the back of the shoe.  This is the first arch support sock I have worn, but I am definitely looking forward to wearing these socks again on my next long run because of how they made my feet feel and I will definitely be getting more.





If you are looking for great calf sleeves or arch support socks that to do what they are supposed to do, you should try C3Fit.  It's no wonder that some of their products are certified as General Medical Devices in Japan.  You will not be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I am extremely happy to know about these deals. I would like to purchase this stuff for my partner. Well, recently purchased a tank top and two pairs of designer Leggings for my sister on her birthday. It was for her yoga sessions and I must tell you that all expressions were priceless because she wanted the gear from that brand for a long time.

    ReplyDelete